TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The U.S. Marshals captured two people in Mississippi wanted out of Florida.
Kristine Riley and Jerome Moore were wanted out of Fort Myers for strong armed robbery of an individual.
Riley was captured at a home in Aberdeen and was booked into the Monroe County jail. Moore was captured at a home in Tupelo and booked into the Lee County jail.
Law enforcement in Florida followed leads the two were hiding in north Mississippi. A judge signed a warrant for their arrest on Monday.
They are both in custody awaiting an extradition hearing.
- Wanted Florida couple captured in Mississippi
- Fugitive wanted in murders captured in Tennessee
- Mullen, Florida beat Mississippi State 13-6
- UPDATE: South Mississippi jail escapee captured in Webster County
- Mississippi's Grenada Railroad now owned by Florida company
- Mississippi sending assets to help Florida as Michael nears
- U.S. Marshals capture Illinois fugitive
- UPDATE: Alcorn County inmate captured
- Louisiana deputies capture Noxubee fugitive
- UPDATE: Rankin County escapee captured