BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A Booneville man is accused of shooting at another man after a verbal altercation.
On Saturday, May 19 at approximately 9:30 p.m., Booneville police responded to a report of shots fired in the area of Oak Street near Allen Street.
Officers arrested Christopher Carl Christian, 34, for aggravated assault with a firearm.
He's accused of firing several shots at a 20-year-old man. On Tuesday, police stated the victim was grazed by a bullet.
Police say Christian was already free on bond for a previous attempted murder and aggravated assault charges for an incident which occurred in May 2017.
- Police: Man charged with shooting previously out on bond for attempted murder
- Sulligent police charge woman with attempted murder
- Police charge Starkville man with attempted kidnapping
- UPDATE: Cracker Barrel shooting suspect charged with attempted murder
- UPDATE: Booneville youth charged with attempted murder
- Macon woman charged with attempted murder
- UPDATE: Man charged with attempted murder after abduction
- UPDATE: Calhoun County man facing attempted murder charge
- Two teens charged with capital murder released on bond
- Son attempted murder with axe