WINSTON COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Winston County sheriff's deputies are searching for a person-of-interest in a shooting near Louisville on Saturday.
Chief Deputy Keith Alexander confirms they are searching for Bo Miller.
Miller is wanted for questioning regarding the shooting after authorities believe he fled the scene.
The shooting happened Saturday around noon in the 1100 block of Pearson Road, just west of Louisville. Sheriff Pugh says there appeared to be a heavy drug presence at the residence.
Alexander said Kevin Duell, 42, suffered a gunshot wound and was taken to the University Medical Center in Jackson for further treatment.
His condition is unknown at this time. The shooting is still under investigation.
If you know where Miller is, please contact the Winston County Sheriff's Office at (662)-773-5881 or Crime Stoppers.
- Sheriff: Drug presence at home of Winston County shooting, person-of-interest still on loose
- UPDATE: Man dies in Winston County shooting
- Winston County man loses attempt to have drug conviction overturned
- No arrests yet for Winston County home burglary
- UPDATE: Police search for person of interest in MUW robbery
- UPDATE: Police search for person of interest in motel homicide
- Update: Person of interest in baby's kidnapping released without charge
- Body recovered following Winston County fire
- Power outage scheduled in Winston County
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Winston County burglary