TISHOMINGO COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man was found dead in Tishomingo County after he was ejected from his vehicle.
According to Tishomingo County Coroner Mack Wilemon, the man is identified as 36-year-old Terry Ray Fugitt of the Pickwick Pines community in northern Tishomingo County.
He was found Friday morning by a passing motorist.
Wilemon says Fugitt's minivan was found about 20 feet below Highway 25 in a ravine. He was found nearby.
Evidence shows Fugitt ran off the wrong side of the road, overcorrected, then left the highway and possibly went airborne.
The coroner says Fugitt was driving southbound on Highway 25. The wreck happened near the Tennessee state line.
It's unknown how long Fugitt had been there before he was discovered.
- Fatal Tishomingo County wreck under investigation
- Man dies In Tishomingo County wreck
- MHP: No injuries in Tishomingo County wreck
- Another fire turns fatal in Tishomingo County
- Itawamba County wreck turns fatal
- State investigates Tishomingo County teacher termination
- UPDATE: One dead after Highway 4 wreck in Tishomingo County
- MHP investigates fatal two car wreck
- UPDATE: Tishomingo County body identified
- Another fatal wreck reported in Kemper County