UPDATE 03/20/18 - Booneville police have charged Harley Irvin with attempted murder following the weekend shooting of Tonni Strange.
His bond was set at $200,000.
See the original post below.
BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Police in Booneville are investigating a shooting that sent a man to the hospital.
No arrest has been made in the shooting of Tonnie Strange of Kentucky, but Chief Michael Ramey has identified a suspect.
According to Ramey, Strange was fighting with Harley Irvin of Booneville after 1 p.m. Sunday near Elm Street and Magnolia Drive when Irvin shot Strange in the chest.
Strange is listed in stable condition at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
- UPDATE: Booneville youth charged with attempted murder
- Three charged in Booneville shooting
- Booneville man charged with burglary
- UPDATE: Tupelo stabbing suspect now charged with attempted murder
- UPDATE: Man charged with attempted murder after abduction
- UPDATE: Cracker Barrel shooting suspect charged with attempted murder
- Sulligent police charge woman with attempted murder
- Macon woman charged with attempted murder
- UPDATE: Booneville woman no longer missing
- UPDATE: Hatchie Street reopened in Booneville