IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A man is free on $30,000 bond after his arrest on an indictment that accuses him of sex crimes against a child.
Roy Steven Roberts, originally of Golden, was arrested in Texas last year and brought back to Mississippi to face fondling and sexual battery charges.
Sheriff's investigators started looking at the case last May. The grand jury handed up the indictment in September.
- Court appearance for man charged with sex crimes against child
- Corinth man charged with child sex crime
- Oxford man charged with child sex crime
- Man charged with sex crimes in Verona
- West Point police charge woman with child sex crime
- Former Starkville teacher charged with child sex crimes
- Bond set for Grenada man charged with 45 sex crimes
- Aberdeen man arrested for sex crimes
- UPDATE: Man faces sex crimes in Guntown
- Iuka man sentenced for child sex activity