ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - A mother who took her biological children from their foster home in February will soon be back in Aberdeen to face charges.
Ashli Brown, 27, agreed to waive her rights to fight extradition, according to authorities.
The hearing was held Monday in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Brown was previously wanted for taking 3-year-old Jachin Graham, 4-year-old Nashir Brown and 6-year-old Niyeema Prigeon from their great-grandparents home on February 7th.
"We're going to make arrangements to go and pick her up," said Interim Police Chief Quinell Shumpert.
According to Shumpert, the siblings are now back at home with their family in Aberdeen.
"If she hadn't waived it would have done a different route to get her back," added Shumpert. "She would have just been sitting in jail until we got her."
Brown is expected to return sometime next week. She will face three counts of kidnapping.
- Aberdeen mother agrees to face charges in MS for kidnapping
- Mother returned to Aberdeen, faces kidnapping charges
- Aberdeen man faces drug charge in Monroe County
- Aberdeen women charged with using fake money
- Aberdeen man charged with church burglary
- Aberdeen alderman passes away
- Fatal shooting in Aberdeen
- Aberdeen shooting under investigation
- Police investigate Aberdeen shooting
- Aberdeen celebrates Memorial Day