BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) -- Two people are back in custody after a tip leads law enforcement to the home where they were hiding.
Deputies responded to the home on Highway 364 in the area near New Lebanon Church.
Sheriff Randy Tolar says Tessa Starnes, 27, was taken into custody and turned over to Tishomingo County authorities on an outstanding warrant.
He says a search of the home lead deputies to find Thomas Crosby, Jr., 41, of Tishomingo hiding in the attic.
Crosby was wanted on charges of possession of methamphetamine but is now also charged with resisting arrest.
Tolar says Crosby remains in the Prentiss County jail until he can be handed over to the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Man arrested after hiding from authorities in attic
- Silence Hides Violence 5K held in Tupelo
- Teenager found hiding in church in Prentiss County
- Mother charged with helping daughter hide from law enforcement
- Police: Baldwyn shooting suspect was found hiding in a boat
- Sheriff: Iuka man flees deputies, attempts to hide in swimming pool
- Winston Co. authorities searching for man wanted for thefts
- Authorities: Alabama police officer killed
- Man arrested following Tupelo collision
- Man arrested following bar fight