UPDATE: Lee County School District Superintendent Jimmy Weeks says the soft lockdown at Mooreville School has been lifted.
He said nothing was found.
See the original article below.
Law enforcement patrol Mooreville campus.. following a threat. The Superintendent says the threat was made on social media and they’re researching where the threat originated and who it came from. pic.twitter.com/9Hd5Rsj3Zj
— Symone Woolridge (@SymoneTV) February 23, 2018
Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson says the department is aware of an Instagram post.
"We are on the campus and looking into it," Johnson stated.
- UPDATE: Soft lockdown lifted at Mooreville school
- UPDATE: MDOC lockdown lifted
- UPDATE: Lockdown lifted at NWCC campuses
- Mooreville High School 2018 graduation
- Fire destroys Mooreville home
- UPDATE: Mooreville man dies in Thursday crash
- UPDATE: All clear given at Aberdeen school following lockdown
- UPDATE: Mooreville woman charged with murder in man's death
- UPDATE: Mooreville road reopened after months of work
- Tupelo school placed on partial lockdown