LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Lee County road is closed until further notice.
The Lee County Road Department says this is on County Road 506, approximately 450 feet north of the intersection of County Road 506 and County Road 130. This is in the Pine Grove area.
This will allow crews to replace a cross drain.
It's unclear when the closure will be lifted.
- Lee County road closed until further notice
- Lee County road closed due to landslide
- Lee County, Oxford closing roads for work
- Lee County road closing for night work
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Road to be closed Monday in south Lee County
- Lee County road closed due to washed out culvert
- Section of Lee County road to temporarily close next week
- Lee County plans to close a road starting Monday
- Lee County bridge work to temporarily close road