LAFAYETTE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A man was wounded as a result of a drive-by shooting in Lafayette County.
The shooting happened at a house on Highway 30 sometime near 6 a.m. Tuesday.
According to investigators, approximately 10 to 15 shots went into the home. Three people were inside the house at the time of the shooting.
One man was shot. He is said to be in stable condition.
The victim's grandmother, Jessie Thompson identifies him as Larry Pegues.
According to Thompson her grandson will be released from the hospital sometime on Tuesday.
- Drive-by shooting injures man in Lafayette County
- One injured in Noxubee County shooting
- Aberdeen man arrested for drive-by shooting
- Lafayette man convicted in 2017 shooting
- Man found dead in Lafayette County
- UPDATE: Family identifies grandmother injured in Lowndes County shooting
- 3 men arrested for drive-by shooting in Alcorn County
- Oktibbeha County wreck injures one
- Wednesday morning shooting injures one in Macon
- Two people injured in shooting at Sportsplex