PONTOTOC COUNTY, Miss (WTVA) - An overnight wreck leaves one dead in Pontotoc County.
The Mississippi Highway Patrol tells WTVA That the accident happened just after 2 in the morning on Monday.
A vehicle left the road on Highway 338 and then struck a tree.
Ladaja Neely, 19, of Pontotoc received fatal injuries and a 17-year-old was also injured.
MHP is still investigating the accident. They say both victims were not wearing seatbelts.
- One Dead In Overnight Pontotoc County Crash
- MBI investigating Pontotoc County crash
- One dead in Pontotoc County wreck
- Man found dead in Pontotoc County jail
- Two killed in Pontotoc County crash
- Injury reported in Pontotoc County crash
- Tippah County crash claims the life of Pontotoc County man
- Fire destroys Pontotoc County home
- UPDATE: Pontotoc County highway reopens after six-vehicle crash
- UPDATE: Victim ID from fatal Pontotoc County crash