TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – A man was seriously injured after being struck by a vehicle Wednesday morning in Tupelo.
According to the Tupelo Police Department, the incident happened near 6:15 a.m. on West Jackson Street Extended in the area of Colonial Estates.
Police say the driver of the vehicle, an adult male, remained on the scene and is cooperating with police in the investigation.
The victim was taken to North Mississippi Medical Center for treatment.
Police say the man’s injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
- Pedestrian injured in morning collision
- UPDATE: Pedestrian identified following fatal collision
- Pedestrian killed In Oktibbeha County collision
- UPDATE: Pedestrian killed in Lowndes collision
- Collision injures one in Chickasaw County
- Two seriously injured in Winston County collision
- Monroe County man injured in Alabama train collision
- Three people seriously injured in head-on collision
- Students injured in New Site collision involving 8 cars
- Car rams into pedestrians in Australia; 19 injured