TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – The Taste of Tupelo has been rescheduled for mid-November.
Due to the musical group Chicago’s concert on Thursday, November 2, the Taste of Tupelo has been rescheduled to November 16 at the BancorpSouth Arena from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The event is open to the public ages 21 and older.
Tickets can be purchased at CDFMS.org.
- Taste of Tupelo rescheduled for Nov. 16
- Taste of Tupelo rescheduled to Nov. 16
- Tupelo's 'Bud and Burgers' rescheduled
- UPDATE: Tupelo meter installation rescheduled
- Thousands get a Taste of Tupelo
- ICC to reschedule mock drill
- Tupelo Automobile Museum closing after 16 years
- Preliminary hearing rescheduled following student's death
- Blue Cross' Get Ready to Run event rescheduled
- Free AL state park entry for veterans starts Nov. 1