TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The cold air didn't stop hundreds from gathering Saturday morning to support breast cancer awareness. People ran and walked in the first annual Hope Continues 5K Run in downtown Tupelo.
Adam Morris, who founded the organization, says all proceeds will stay local to support breast cancer programs.
Morris plans to continue the race next year.
- Race raises money for breast cancer programs
- Wrestling benefit raises money for 6-year-old battling cancer
- IMA-Tupelo hosts event aimed at breast cancer prevention
- Iuka helps raise money to build home for child diagnosed with cancer
- Runner raising money stops in Mississippi
- Top 2018 Mississippi stories include Senate race, road money
- Man will ride his wheelchair 88 miles to raise money
- Saltillo police raising money to help less fortunate on Thanksgiving
- Local elementary school raises money for child shot in neck