LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman is charged with child endangerment after taking narcotics while pregnant.
38-year-old Holly O’Callaghan has been booked into the Lowndes County Jail. She gave birth July 20th and the baby spent several weeks in a local hospital. The three-month-old child is now in the custody of the Department of Human Services.
Also charged in this case is 33-year-old Gary Shaw who was arrested for hindering prosecution. Officials say Shaw was allowing O’Callaghan to hide at his home in Steens.
He was booked in to the jail and released on a $1,500 bond.
- Two arrested in child endangerment case
- 6 arrested for drugs, child endangerment in Tishomingo County
- Three charged for child endangerment in Alcorn Co.
- Oxford police charge man with 4th DUI, child endangerment
- Two arrested in Pontotoc County child abuse case
- Man pleads guilty in child porn case
- Two arrested in counterfeiting case
- Child abuse arrest made in Lowndes County
- Grenada man arrested on child pornography charge
- Child enticement arrest made in Prentiss County