STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - The second of two bidders looking to purchase a local hospital shared their vision for the future Thursday night.
Baptist Memorial CEO Jason Little spoke to a room of Starkville residents. Little spoke about Baptist being a 22-hospital system in three states.
Memphis-based Baptist has invested over $1 billion in five years in special projects including electronic medical records.
The other bidder is North Mississippi Health Services who presented Wednesday night.
The decision whether or not to sell OCH Regional Medical Center will be on a referendum November 7th.
- Baptist talks to Starkville residents about vision for hospital
- First hospital bidder makes plea to Starkville residents
- Baptist, NMHS revealed as bidders for Oktibbeha County hospital
- Local Baptist hospitals receive funds to provide mammograms
- Baptist Golden Triangle hospital provides free flu shots
- CEO of Starkville hospital retiring
- Three Starkville residents arrested on felony warants
- Residents react following Starkville police chief suspension
- Report: Baptist Memorial's Sean Johnson resigning
- Southern Baptist leader resigns after 'relationship'