OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) – A man from Oxford is accused of breaking into a bar and only taking two bottles of liquor.
On Tuesday, October 24, Oxford police served an arrest warrant on Franklin Manning, 54, with one count of commercial burglary.
He is accused of breaking into the Round Table bar.
His bond was set at $1,500.
- Man charged with bar break-in
- Bar disturbance lands Columbus man behind bars
- Man arrested following bar fight
- Stabbing lands Starkville man behind bars
- Disturbance lands Columbus man behind bars
- Nettleton burglaries land man behind bars
- Man charged with breaking into house with knives
- Man charged with punching woman in face, breaking her jaw
- Police charge man with break-in at West Point business
- Long pursuit lands man behind bars in Yalobusha County