DOTHAN, Ala. (AP) - An Alabama photographer has pleaded guilty to more than 175 counts of possession of child pornography.
The Dothan Eagle reports that Todd Wayne Fye was scheduled to go on trial Tuesday, but entered his guilty plea last week.
Fye owned a photography studio in Dothan. Houston County Sheriff's Office Capt. Bill Rafferty said at the time of Fye's arrest that police do not believe the images in Fye's possession were related to his business.
Fye remains in jail and is scheduled for sentencing Nov. 29. He faces a lengthy prison sentence.
Information from: The Dothan Eagle, http://www.dothaneagle.com
Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Alabama photographer pleads guilty to child porn charges
- Man pleads guilty in child porn case
- Coach to plead guilty to porn charge for locker room video
- Southaven alderman charged with transportation of child porn
- DeSoto County man sentenced on child porn charges
- Tupelo police arrest man on child porn charge
- Corinth man pleads guilty to federal charges
- Booneville man accused of possessing child porn
- McComb man arrested for child porn possession
- Alabama man charged with child molestation