OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) -- A Brandon man is heading to federal prison over the theft of lawn maintanence equipment on the Natchez Trace Parkway.
David Wayne Easley, 39, was ordered to serve 12 months and one day in prison for stealing a John Deere tractor, bush hog and other tractor implements in Webster County last year.
Easley entered a guilty plea in U. S. District Court in June.
He was also ordered to pay $2,167 in restitution to the National Park Service.
- Man sentenced for stealing lawn care equipment
- Man sentenced for stealing Indian artifacts
- Former school bookkeeper sentenced for stealing money
- Equipment stolen from Tupelo business
- Winston County searching for lawn mower thief
- Houlka receives new playground equipment for fitness
- New equipment stolen from local church
- Former nursing home care worker sentenced in theft case
- Smithville man accused of stealing tools
- Oxford man charged with stealing identities