OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) -- A Brandon man is heading to federal prison over the theft of lawn maintanence equipment on the Natchez Trace Parkway.
David Wayne Easley, 39, was ordered to serve 12 months and one day in prison for stealing a John Deere tractor, bush hog and other tractor implements in Webster County last year.
Easley entered a guilty plea in U. S. District Court in June.
He was also ordered to pay $2,167 in restitution to the National Park Service.
- Man sentenced for stealing lawn care equipment
- Man sentenced for stealing Indian artifacts
- Former school bookkeeper sentenced for stealing money
- Winston County searching for lawn mower thief
- Equipment stolen from Tupelo business
- Pontotoc woman sentenced for ID theft and stealing government funds
- Houlka receives new playground equipment for fitness
- New equipment stolen from local church
- Contract signed for Mississippi Lottery equipment
- Ackerman Police Department shows off new equipment