SALTILLO, Miss. (WTVA) -- A trial date has been set for three people facing federal indictments for taking money from an assisted-living facility for personal use while not paying the mortgage on the property.
The federal indictment says Jessica Arnold, 34, of Baldwyn, Dennis Nooner, 55, of Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and Arthur Webster, 64, of Salisbury, Maryland, are accused of misusing funds for Dogwood Homeplace Assisted Living, LLC in Saltillo.
The federal indictment accuses the three of withdrawing over $100,000 for personal use at a time the facility's mortgage was in default.
- Trial date set over assisted living funds theft
- Judge sets trial date in wrongful death lawsuit
- Report: New trial date set in Clay County murder case
- Trial date set in lawsuit over incarceration without bond
- Court date set for former Starkville teacher charged with fraud
- Gov. Bryant sets date for Okolona special election
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for U.S. Senate
- Myrtle Board of Aldermen set date for special election
- City of Amory sets date for alcohol vote
- Pontotoc woman sentenced for ID theft and stealing government funds