STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A judge has revoked the bond of a man currently charged with the murder of a 20-year-old in Starkville.
The Starkville Daily News reports Circuit Judge Lee Howard revoked the bond for Tomas Bradford, 16, on Monday, October 23.
Bradford is accused of killing Deontay Rogers, 20, on August 24 at the Brookeville Garden apartments.
At the time of his arrest, Starkville police said Bradford was out on bond for previous charges of murder and armed robbery. This is in relation to the March 2016 shooting death of 17-year-old Dacorian Coleman at Camelot Apartments, reports the newspaper.
His bond for the 2016 case has been revoked.
- Judge revokes bond for Starkville murder suspect
- Judge revokes bond for shooting suspect
- Judge lowers bond for Itawamba murder suspect
- Judge denies bond for Columbus murder suspect
- UPDATE: Judge denies bond for Winston County murder suspect
- Judge sets $1 million bond for Tupelo murder suspect
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect bonds out
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect returned, bond set
- UPDATE: Bond set for Grenada murder suspect
- Bond set for Lafayette County murder suspect