BALDWYN, Miss (WTVA) -- Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green confirmed 70-year old Henry Adams Jr. was found dead in his home in Baldwyn.
The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation and the Baldwyn Police Department are investigating his death.
His body is being sent to the state crime lab for an autopsy.
We will keep you updated as more information becomes available.
- Man found dead inside his Baldwyn home
- Man found dead inside burned home on Thanksgiving afternoon
- Police: Man found dead inside Tupelo apartment
- Baldwyn woman celebrates 100th birthday
- Woman dead in Baldwyn, Police charge suspect with capital murder
- Woman dead, woman charged with murder in Baldwyn
- Police: Baldwyn shooting suspect was found hiding in a boat
- Missing Hattiesburg man found dead
- Arrest made following Baldwyn gas station burglary
- Three teens charged in Baldwyn murder