VERONA, Miss. (WTVA) – A Monroe County man appeared before a Lee County judge, charged with sex crimes against a minor.
Kenny Bernard Smith, 40, is charged with fondling and sexual assault of a minor. He was arrested Friday, October 20 by Verona police.
Verona Police Chief J.B. Long says he cannot disclose much information due to the fact it’s an ongoing investigation.
On Monday, Smith’s bond was set at $5,000.
- Man charged with sex crimes in Verona
- Oxford man charged with child sex crime
- Corinth man charged with child sex crime
- Booneville man charged with child sex crimes
- UPDATE: Verona man charged after shooting
- Court appearance for man charged with sex crimes against child
- Artesia man arrested, charged with child sex crime
- Bond set for Grenada man charged with 45 sex crimes
- Man charged with multiple sex crimes in Monroe County
- Aberdeen man arrested for sex crimes