TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A man from Tupelo is accused of stealing a large amount of property from a Lee County home.
On October 19, the Lee County Sheriff's Department received a 911 call from a person stating his home had been burglarized.
The homeowner stated he came home and found Zachery C. Dickey, 39, in his home stealing items.
The homeowner was unsuccessful twice in attempts to stop Dickey, the sheriff's department stated.
The homeowner then called 911.
Officers responded to the scene and found a large amount of property missing. The investigation led to Dickey's discovery.
The missing items were found inside Dickey's residence, stated the sheriff's department.
As a result, Dickey was charged with the burglary of a dwelling.
- Tupelo man arrested for home burglary
- Tupelo burglary suspects arrested
- Columbus man arrested for home burglary
- Teens arrested for burglary in Tupelo
- Tupelo police look for man wanted in home burglary
- Tupelo man arrested for home repair fraud
- Man arrested following Tupelo collision
- Tupelo police arrest naked man
- Arrest made for Alcorn County home burglary
- Woman arrested for Itawamba home burglary