TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Students were evacuated from one building at Tupelo High School Friday morning following a bomb threat.
A Tupelo Public School District spokesperson confirms only one building. The district says the threat was made at 7:30 a.m.
Tupelo police assisted campus security.
The district says students are now reporting to class.
- Building evacuated at Tupelo High School
- UPDATE: Tupelo High School teacher under investigation
- MSU president visits Tupelo High School
- Former Tupelo High School student honored with park bench
- New tornado shelter coming to Tupelo High School
- Vigil honors mother of Tupelo High School basketball player
- Tupelo High School student's artwork takes home gold
- Tupelo High School back to normal after another threat
- Evacuation issued at Aberdeen school, investigation ongoing
- Tupelo mayor vetoes proposal to build turn lane