COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman from Columbus is accused of passing a counterfeit check at a Columbus grocery store.
On October 19, Columbus police arrested 49-year-old Penny Keaton on an outstanding felony warrant for uttering forgery.
She is accused of passing the counterfeit check in the amount of $2,450 at La Familia grocery store on August 25.
Keaton's bond was set at $7,500.
- Arrest made for Columbus counterfeit check
- Arrest made for Columbus shooting
- Arrests made in separate Columbus burglary cases
- Welfare check discovers stolen firearm, arrest made
- Two arrested in counterfeiting case
- Kosciusko police look for man accused of passing counterfeit check
- Man arrested in Shannon with counterfeit money
- Sixth arrest made for Monroe County check scam
- Arrest made for stolen motorcycle
- Arrest made in Derma shooting