TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) -- A threat received at Tupelo High School this morning forced the evacuation of all students and staff.
A school spokesperson says the evacuations took place around 7:45 a.m. this morning.
They did not elaborate on what the threat may have been but was received in one of the buildings.
Buildings were reopened and the school resumed normal operations at 8:44 a.m.
The Tupelo Police Department is assisting the school district with the investigation.
- Students return to class after threat investigation
- Student arrested, charged in threat investigation
- FBI investigating threat at Blue Mtn. warehouse
- UPDATE: Aberdeen police investigating school threat
- Police investigate West Point social media threat
- Investigation underway into Mooreville school threat
- West Point police investigating restaurant bomb threat
- Police investigating school threats in Pontotoc, Oxford
- Mississippi high school student arrested after threat
- Caledonia student arrested for shooting threat