IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - Investigators in Tishomingo County are looking for the person or persons responsible for taking a mower from a Tishomingo County business.
On October 18, the Tishomingo County Sheriff's Department was contacted by Sid's Trading #2, located on Highway 72, about a theft.
When deputies arrived, they learned that someone had cut the fence that surrounds the property and was able to remove a brand new mower.
The mower is described as a Woods zero turn mower w/25HP Kabota diesel engine valued at approximately $18,099.
- MODEL: FZ25D #10006181347006
- DECK: MX61T #10006181352003
The theft happened sometime between 6 p.m. on October 17 and 8 a.m. on October 18.
No other items were taken from the business.
If you have any information, you're asked to contact the sheriff's department at 662-423-7000 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- Mower taken from Tishomingo County business
- UPDATE: Tishomingo County body identified
- Tishomingo County businesses cited for underage alcohol sales
- State investigates Tishomingo County teacher termination
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- MHP: No injuries in Tishomingo County wreck
- Another burglary arrest made in Tishomingo County
- Man linked to multiple Tishomingo County burglaries
- Two arrested in Tishomingo County drug case
- Three arrested in Tishomingo County drug bust