JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - State health officials say the pediatric flu vaccine is now available at all county health clinics.
State epidemiologist Dr. Paul Byers is encouraging people to get the flu vaccine now since it takes up to two weeks for it to take effect.
Adult flu vaccines are also available at county health clinics, but it's only for those who are underinsured or uninsured and meet certain high-risk criteria.
- County health clinics now have pediatric flu vaccine
- Pediatric flu shots available at MSDH county clinics
- Second pediatric flu death confirmed this season
- MSDH reports first pediatric flu death of 2017-2018 season
- Mississippi records third pediatric flu death of 2017-18 season
- State health officials confirm first pediatric flu death of 2018-2019 season
- NMMC moving its pediatrics unit
- Lee County Health Dept. holds special immunization clinic
- NMMC Auxiliary donates funds to upgrade pediatric unit
- Free legal clinics upcoming