COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - The reward for a fugitive from Lowndes County has been increased in the hopes of capturing him.
The reward for information leading to the capture of Delvin Moore has been increased to $10,000.
Moore, 29, escaped from the Lowndes County jail on September 2. He is still on the run.
If you have any information on Moore's whereabouts, you're asked to contact the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department at 662-328-6788.
- Reward increased for Lowndes County escapee
- Reward increased for capture of Marshall County jail escapee
- UPDATE: Lauderdale County escapee recaptured
- UPDATE: Rankin County escapee captured
- Reward increased for Bruce shooting suspect's capture
- Lowndes County inmate dies
- Crash In Lowndes County
- UPDATE: Yazoo County jail escapee captured
- UPDATE: Marion County, AL jail escapee captured
- Hunt continues for Neshoba County escapee