PITTSBORO, Miss. (WTVA) - The reward for information leading to the capture of a Bruce shooting suspect has increased.
The hunt continues for Adrian Golden of Pontotoc. He is accused of shooting Kimberly Sisk in Bruce near Joe's Market on June 1, 2017.
The reward is now $5,000.
The Calhoun County Sheriff's Department matched the Bruce Police Department's reward offer of $2,000. The sheriff's department also added an additional $1,000.
If you have any information on Golden's whereabouts, you're asked to contact either Bruce police at 662-983-2450 or the Calhoun County Sheriff's Department at 662-412-3149.
- Reward increased for Bruce shooting suspect's capture
- Reward increased for capture of Marshall County jail escapee
- Reward increased for Lowndes County escapee
- Bruce hires new police chief
- Bruce police investigate reported kidnapping
- Reward offered In Webster County shooting
- Reward offered following a convenience store shooting
- Police Chief: Suspect captured in Calhoun City shooting
- Man arrested for late-night shooting in Bruce
- UPDATE: Lowndes Co. armed robbery suspect captured