PITTSBORO, Miss. (WTVA) -- A Union County man working on a crew installing storm windows has been charged with burglarizing the home where the work was being done.
Sheriff Greg Pollan says Alexander Kirk, 19, is charged with breaking and entering.
He says Kirk was part of the crew working on a home near Derma in August when a large amount of cash was taken.
Pollan says the arrest was made after a traffic stop in Desoto County showed Kirk had warrants in connection with the burglary.
Kirk was booked into the Calhoun County jail and has been released on bond.
- Window installer charged with burglarizing work site
- Obamacare enrollment window opens Wednesday
- UPDATE: Tupelo meter installation rescheduled
- Man charged with burglarizing New Hope Dollar General
- UPDATE: Accused burglars to face charges in other counties
- Man charged with burglarizing home of nursing home patient
- 2 men charged with burglarizing Oxford storage units
- Tupelo business burglarized again Thursday
- UPDATE: Christmas Eve burglar arrested
- Auto burglar wanted in Tupelo