SALTILLO, Miss. (WTVA) - There was a special moment Tuesday night during the Guntown Middle School vs. Corinth Middle School football game at Saltillo High School.
Randall Humphries, an eighth grader at Guntown Middle, is a special needs student who has also been the team manager the last couple of years.
Guntown's seventh and eighth grade teams wanted to do something special for him, so they ran a play that allowed him to score a touchdown.
- Special football night for Guntown student
- Troopers respond to Guntown wreck
- Man working at Pentagon on 9/11 speaks to Guntown students
- UPDATE: Several students went to ER after Guntown bus wreck
- UPDATE: Man faces sex crimes in Guntown
- Train cars derail in Guntown, no injuries
- Japanese man dies in wreck near Guntown
- Guntown PTO present check following "Jonah's Day"
- ATV wreck injures 2 riders in Guntown
- Guntown man sentenced for death of Lynda Pope Reed