STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Residents are asked to be patient as Atmos Energy crews make improvements to its natural gas distribution system in Starkville.
The work began on October 12 and is expected to end on December 15.
This includes replacing approximately 49 service lines and 2,500 feet of pipe along Overstreet Drive and Lakeview Drive.
It also includes replacing approximately 28 service lines and 1,900 feet of pipe along Santa Anita and Cruise.
- Atmos Energy improving natural gas distribution system in Starkville
- Atmos Energy upgrading gas utility system in part of Starkville
- Natural gas rates to rise for Atmos customers in Mississippi
- Starkville begins street improvement project
- UPDATE: Natural gas restored in Baldwyn
- Starkville aldermen to talk utility improvements
- Crews called to natural gas leak in Tupelo
- Students evacuated from Starkville middle school due to gas leak
- Two local water systems getting federal money for improvements
- Oxford looks to improve city's water and sewer systems