UPDATE 10/18/17 11:10 a.m.
PONTOTOC, Miss. (WTVA) - Bond has been set for a man accused of sexually assaulting two minors in Pontotoc County.
Jonathan Jennings, 30, appeared in court Wednesday morning where his bond was set at $50,000.
See the original post below.
ORIGINAL POST 10/17/17
PONTOTOC, Miss. (WTVA) - A man accused of sexually assaulting two minors in Pontotoc County is in the county jail.
Pontotoc County Sheriff Leo Mask identifies the suspect as Jonathan Jennings, 30.
The reported victims were a 12-year-old and a 6-year-old.
Mask says the report was filed by family members the afternoon of Friday, October 13.
"There will be additional charges brought against him, but right now we're not going to say what they are at this point because we're still investigating," he said.
Mask says the alleged abuse of the 12-year-old went on for three years. Jennings is currently being investigated by Pontotoc police involving the sexual abuse of a six-year-old.
Jennings was captured Monday night.
He is charged with sexual battery.
- UPDATE: Bond set for sexual assault suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Vardaman shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for burglary suspect
- UPDATE: Bonds set for suspects after chase
- UPDATE: Bond set for Eupora shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect returned, bond set
- UPDATE: Bond set for Verona shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Grenada murder suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Tupelo kidnapping suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Clay County kidnapping suspect.