MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Road work is scheduled to last all week in Monroe County.
The Mississippi Department of Transportation says the work is on Highway 382 between Highway 45 Alternate and Highway 25.
The work began Monday morning at 7 a.m. and is expected to end at 5 p.m. on Friday, October 20.
The work is described as resurfacing or paving.
MDOT says the work will be from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily with alternating lane closures.
- Monroe County road work begins Monday
- MDOT: Road work scheduled to begin Monday in Alcorn County
- Oxford road work begins today
- Part of Monroe County road temporarily closed
- Tupelo road closing Monday for utility work
- Section of Monroe County road to be closed Tuesday
- Road work set to begin Thursday in Starkville
- Fire destroys Monroe County home
- Man drowns in Monroe County
- Child shot in Monroe County