CLAY COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Commuters in Clay County should be alert of roadwork on Highway 45 Alternate.
The Mississippi Department of Transportation says this is between Old Starkville Road and Truman Creek Road.
The bridge repair/inspection began Monday morning at 7:30 and is scheduled to end today at 4 p.m.
MDOT says the right lane is closed.
- Bridge work to last all day in Clay County
- Extended work to close Prentiss County bridge
- Clay County sheriff's deputy to work security at church
- Clay County collision kills one
- Day two of search in Clay County for missing woman
- Lee County bridge work to temporarily close road
- Repair work to temporarily close Lee County bridge
- Lee County to temporarily close bridge for repair work
- Alcorn County bridge work expected to last months
- Bridge closed in Calhoun County