AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) - Two people from Monroe County face felony charges with the Amory Police Department.
Jeremy B. Oswalt, 22, of Amory, was arrested on October 12 during a traffic stop. Police say meth was recovered during the stop. He has been charged with the possession of a controlled substance.
Oswalt is being held for the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
In a separate case, 30-year-old Brandi A. Kennedy of Nettleton was arrested on October 13 on a shoplifting warrant.
Police say the shoplifting incident happened on September 25 at a business on Highway 278.
- Two charged with felonies in Amory
- Amory police charge three with felony crimes
- Amory police arrest two men on felony charges
- Starkville woman faces felony charges
- Three charged with drugs in Amory
- Two men face drug charges in Amory
- Police charge Amory woman with meth possession
- Amory man charged with B&E of residence
- Amory men charged with shooting into house
- Amory man charged with child exploitation