UPDATED: 10/16/17 at 9:50 p.m.
ITAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Highway Patrol is still investigating a two-vehicle crash that claimed the life of a Fulton man.
MSgt. Ray Hall says Treyuate D. Morrow, 21, received fatal injuries in the crash and died on the crash scene.
Upon arriving to MS 25, it appeared Morrow was traveling north bound when he crossed over into the south bound lane. Morrow's 2011 Lexus struck a 2013 Freightline semi-tractor trailer head on.
The driver of the semi-tractor trailer is identified as Mark Turner, 54, of Gordon, AL. Turner received moderate injuries and was taken to a local hospital.
UPDATED: 10/16/17 at 6:55 p.m.
ITAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Highway Patrol says one person died in a Monday accident on Highway 25 between Fulton and Smithville.
That person's name has not been released.
The accident involving a car and an 18 wheeler has been cleared, traffic is again moving on the two lane highway.
ITAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A crash is causing traffic delays in Itawamba County.
The Mississippi Department of Transportation says the scene is on Highway 25 at Nita Lake Road.
All lanes are blocked in all directions.
The Mississippi Highway Patrol describes the wreck as an 18-wheeler versus a car. There are serious injuries.
This is a developing story.
- UPDATE: One dead in Itawamba County accident
- UPDATE: Injuries reported in Itawamba County wreck
- UPDATE: Itawamba County hostage standoff is over
- UPDATE: 3 wanted for Itawamba County shooting
- UPDATE: Investigation continues into Itawamba County shooting
- Truck found in Itawamba creek, 2 dead
- Itawamba County wreck turns fatal
- UPDATE: Search continues for missing Itawamba teen
- UPDATE: Boil water notice lifted in Itawamba County
- Drug arrests made in Itawamba County