STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - According to the Mississippi Department of Transportation, lane closures are expected Monday and Tuesday on State Route 12 at the Route 182 interchange in Starkville. Crews will be performing concrete roadway repairs.
On Monday, traffic will be detoured from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Afterwards, the inside lane will be open to traffic overnight.
On Tuesday, traffic will be detoured again from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. After 10, all lanes will be reopened to traffic.
There will be advanced warning signs in place.
- Lane closures expected in Oktibbeha County
- Road work expected to end today in Oktibbeha County
- Road closure expected in Amory
- Oktibbeha County wreck injures one
- Tupelo drivers expect temporary road closure
- Oktibbeha County bridge closed for repairs
- No injuries in Oktibbeha County house fire
- Report: Oktibbeha County fire coordinator under scrutiny
- Scam alert out for Oktibbeha County residents
- Oktibbeha County home destroyed in fire