IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - Investigators in Tishomingo County have arrested a local man in connection with a house burglary.
On October 10, Tishomingo County deputies responded to a house on County Road 42 which had been burglarized.
The homeowner said several weapons were taken as well as other items.
Tishomingo County law enforcement were able to locate the stolen items at a house on County Road 28 near McDougal Branch.
The investigation led to Christopher White, 45, of Dennis, who is a neighbor of the victim. He is accused of moving the weapons from one location to another, stated Tishomingo County Sheriff John Daugherty.
White was arrested and charged with grand larceny.
Investigators are still searching for other people believed to be involved in the burglary.
- Dennis man charged with grand larceny
- Iuka man charged with burglary, grand larceny
- Grand larceny arrest made in Lowndes County
- Suspect wanted in Tupelo for grand larceny
- Duo charged with grand larceny in Prentiss County
- Jury convicts man for grand larceny in Alcorn County
- Man arrested by West Point police for burglary, grand larceny
- Dispute over pay lands man in jail, charged with grand larceny
- Dennis man killed in Natchez Trace collision
- Theft from business leads to larceny arrest in Columbus