CHICKASAW COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – One person was taken to the hospital following a two-vehicle accident in Chickasaw County.
The wreck happened Friday near the intersection of Highway 15 and Airport Road at approximately 10:45 a.m.
Master Sgt. Criss Turnipseed with the Mississippi Highway Patrol says the injured person was airlifted to the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo with what appears to be non-severe injuries.
He says the other driver involved voluntarily drove to the hospital for treatment.
Turnipseed says it appears one vehicle pulled out onto Highway 15 and collided with the other.
- Collision injures one in Chickasaw County
- Two seriously injured in Winston County collision
- Lowndes County collision injures two people
- Lee County collision seriously injures tractor driver
- Interstate collision injures woman in Itawamba County
- Pedestrian injured in morning collision
- Multi car, head-on collision on Natchez Trace in Chickasaw
- Chickasaw Drug arrests
- Police: Bicyclist injured in Columbus collision
- Monroe County man injured in Alabama train collision