LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man from Columbus is accused of breaking into a house and taking several items.
On October 8, Lowndes County deputies were dispatched to Lewis Drive for a residential burglary.
The victim stated he returned home and noticed his bedroom window busted and several items missing.
The victim stated he suspected Curtis Fondren, 21. An investigation led to the recovery of video footage and photos.
As a result, Fondren was arrested and charged with burglary.
- Accused burglar arrested in Lowndes County
- Dollar General burglar wanted in Lowndes County
- Lowndes County duo accused of Columbus robbery
- Lowndes County inmate dies
- Crash In Lowndes County
- Child abuse arrest made in Lowndes County
- Arrest made in Lowndes County home invasion
- Grand larceny arrest made in Lowndes County
- Lawsuit over Lowndes County arrest dismissed
- Man arrested for Lowndes County armed robbery