LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man is charged with making threats to a woman and law enforcement.
On October 8, Lowndes County deputies responded to a house on Highway 45 in reference to a disturbance.
The sheriff's department says there we numerous calls to the house throughout the day in relation to the activity of Stephen Price, 49, of Columbus.
The victim stated Price kept coming to her house creating problems and sending numerous threatening messages to her phone. The victim said Price lived in a wooded area and would watch when officers left, then return and cause more problems.
Price is also accused of threatening the victim while officers were on the scene. He is also accused of making threats against the officers.
Deputies were able to track down Price and located him on Highway 45 North at Jess Lyons Road behind a building. He was arrested without incident and taken to the Lowndes County jail.
He is charged with felony cyberstalking.
- Columbus man charged with cyberstalking
- Alabama man arrested in Monroe for cyberstalking
- Hamilton man charged with cyberstalking in Lowndes County
- UPDATE: Arrests made in separate Oktibbeha County cyberstalking cases
- Columbus man charged with threatening city official
- Columbus man faces stalking charges in Indiana
- Columbus man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend
- Man charged with molestation in Columbus
- Columbus man arrested on kidnapping charges
- UPDATE: Man arrested, charged following Columbus shooting