ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - The Monroe County Sheriff's Department has charged two people previously wanted for larceny.
On Monday, the sheriff's department issued a release about the wanting of Jamie Pace and Gina Smith.
The two are accused of stealing auto parts from a business in Monroe County. They were also wanted in the theft of tractor parts at a house in Monroe County.
On Tuesday, the two were brought in to the sheriff's department for questioning.
As a result, Smith, 29, of Amory, was arrested and charged with one count of petit larceny. She is out on bond.
Pace, 21, of Fulton, was arrested and charged with one count of petit larceny and one count of grand larceny.
ORIGINAL POST 10/09/17
MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Two people from Lee County are wanted in Monroe County for larceny.
According to the Monroe County Sheriff's Department, the two are identified as Jamie Pace and Gina Smith. The two are in a relationship, said Monroe County investigators.
Captain Brandon Davis says the two have been staying in the Verona/Palmetto Road area of Lee County.
The two are accused of stealing auto parts from a business in Monroe County. They are also wanted in the theft of tractor parts at a house in Monroe County.
They are wanted for grand and petit larceny.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Monroe County Sheriff's Department at 662-369-2468
- UPDATE: Wanted duo arrested in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Wanted Monroe Co. duo arrested
- UPDATE: Duo wanted following Monroe County church break-ins
- Duo arrested in Monroe County drug bust
- UPDATE: Monroe County stabbing suspect arrested
- West Point duo face drug charges in Monroe County
- Lowndes County: Wanted duo now in custody
- UPDATE: 3 arrested, 9 still wanted for Monroe check scam
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Monroe County in custody
- UPDATE: Woman accused of aiding wanted Monroe County man