COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Police in Columbus have made a couple of arrests in separate burglary cases.
Tommie Lee Tate, 39, of Columbus is charged with trying to burglarize an auto after police say they found him on top of a vehicle early Tuesday at 22nd Street South and Washington Avenue. Officers arrested him after a short chase on foot.
Donyaa Ervin, 18, of Columbus, turned himself in Tuesday for felony taking of a motor vehicle. Ervin is accused of stealing a neighbor's motorcycle on South Lehmberg Road on September 27 and wrecking it on Beech Street.
- Arrests made in separate Columbus burglary cases
- Two burglary arrests made in Prentiss County in separate cases
- Suspect linked to two separate crimes in Columbus, arrest made
- Arrest made in Columbus homicide
- Arrest made for Columbus shooting
- UPDATE: Arrests made in separate Oktibbeha County cyberstalking cases
- Two arrested in Booneville for separate burglaries
- Three arrested in Columbus for burglary
- Columbus man arrested for auto burglaries
- Columbus man arrested for home burglary