TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - King road in Tupelo will be closed Monday for utility work.
King road at Belden will be partially closed beginning Monday at 8 a.m.
Tupelo Water and Light will be laying a line across the road.
The road will close one lane at a time.
- Tupelo road closing Monday for utility work
- Crews to close Tupelo road on Monday
- Crews to temporarily close Tupelo road on Monday
- Section of Tupelo road to be closed to allow work
- Road closing in Tupelo this week
- Drain work to temporarily close Tupelo street
- Tupelo warns of utility phone scam
- Road closure In Tupelo
- Monroe County road work begins Monday
- Lee County, Oxford closing roads for work