TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Local electric companies are helping restore power following Hurricane Nate.
Officials estimate at least 80,000 residents in the gulf states are without power following the hurricane.
4-County electric sent crews and equipment down to the Mississippi gulf coast Sunday along with Tombigbee Electric Power Association from Tupelo and Fulton.
They will work to help restore power to coastal counties.
- Local electric companies send crews to help coastal counties
- Mississippi casino revenue rises in May on coastal results
- Monroe County Electric warns of phone scam
- Broadband talk continues with Monroe County Electric
- Some local counties sue drug companies over opioid epidemic
- Local furniture manufacturer bought by Alabama company
- Tupelo electric rates going up
- Scam targets Tombigbee Electric customers
- Monroe Electric hosts broadband meeting
- Monroe County wreck sends woman to hospital