TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - It will be a "community Christmas" for this year's 69th Annual Reed's Tupelo Christmas Parade.
It will be held in downtown Tupelo on Friday, December 1.
The parade will be from 5-10 p.m. and will run along Main Street.
"A Community Christmas" is this year's parade theme. The grand marshal will be the Police Athletic League (PAL).
To be a part of the parade, you must register with the Downtown Tupelo Main Street Association Office no later than November 10.
Registration fees are $0 for a marching band, veterans’ group or elected official; $25 for a non-profit group; $50 for a standard group; and $100 for a commercial business. Early registration ends November 3, after that, an additional $25 late fee will be charged. Fees are non-refundable.
To see a full list of registration and participation details, visit http://www.tupelomainstreet.com/annual-reeds-christmas-parade/ to see the official application. For questions regarding registration and participation, contact Parade Coordinator Craig Helmuth at 662-841-6598, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tupelo Christmas parade: 'A Community Christmas'
- Reed's Tupelo Christmas Parade a holiday hit
- 2018 Reed's Tupelo Christmas parade winners
- Community helps injured child during Tupelo Christmas parade
- Tupelo Christmas parade to force temporary street closures
- Reed's Christmas Parade delay, impacts Tupelo City Council Meeting
- Tupelo first pride parade
- Tupelo Welcomes Gaither Homecoming Christmas Spectacular
- New Albany celebrates the holidays with their Christmas Parade
- Several locations in Tupelo to recycle Christmas trees